Media Journalist Yohei Hayakawa
Yohei Hayakawa is a Japanese journalist, interviewer, and CEO of KIQTAS
Co.,Ltd, a company that produces podcasts for Japanese best- selling authors and celebrities. Yohei’s background is in journalism, and in 2008 he started his podcast career interviewing best selling authors such as Banana Yoshimoto and many more. Altogether he has conducted over 200 interviews with celebrities such as Yuzuru Hanyu, a Japanese figure skate Olympic medalist, and Kenzo Takata and Junko Koshino, world renowned fashion designers.
Yohei has also traveled overseas to interview people outside of Japan. His podcast LIFE UPDATE/RADIO KIQTAS
, has been downloaded over 20 million times since its launch in 2009.
Yohei’s interviews with Japanese celebrities have been featured in TV commercials for brands such as Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, and UNIQLO.
As the CEO of KIQTAS Co.,Ltd., Hayakawa produces podcasts and other media material for individual clients, companies and organizations. Some of the most successful projects he worked on are ‘Dear Ken’ with the best selling author Ken Honda, a very popular program with a total of 26 million downloads, Yokohama Museum’s ‘Radio museum’, Tama University Channel, Shuntaro Torigoe’s craftsman channel, and ‘The Trading Company Man’ (C.Itoh & Co., Ltd).KIQTAS: Our Meaning and Mission
The name KIQTAS combines the Japanese verb 聞く(pronounced KIQ) meaning to hear, listen, and ask and TAS, meaning to add. Our company helps to share wisdom gained through stories to add value to our listener’s lives.Biography
KIQMAGA is the “MAGAzine” portion of our website that allows viewers to find out more about our featured guests.
People Yohei interviewed
- Yuzuru Hanyu – Figure-skating Olympic medalist
- Banana Yoshimoto – International best selling author
- Kenzo Takada – Fashion designer
- Junko Koshino – Fashion designer
- Tadanori Yokoo – Legendary graphic artist
- Tokiko Kato – Award winning singer-song-writer, activist
- Maki Nomiya – Singer, former lead singer of the band Pizzicato Five
- Hajime Moriyasu – Coach, Japan National Football team
- Kota Matsuda – Politician, founder of Tully’s Coffee Japan
- Kenichiro Mogi – Scientist
- Genjiro Okura – Grand Master of Noh, Living national treasure
- Will Bowen – Best selling author and motivational speaker
- Dr. William Shaw – Chemist, autism researcher
- Yokohama Art Museum’s Radio Bijyutsukan ( 2010~2012)
- Tama Dai Channel (2010~2012)
- Shuntaro Torigoe News Shokunin Channel (2012~)
- ITOCHU Corporation’s The Shosha Man (2013)
UNIQLO : STETECO & RELACO
“Life with Gentle Wind”
Benesse Counseling Room Everything You Study
Part 1 – Part 4
NESCAFÉ : Regular Soluble Coffee is Coming Up!
“Japanese Tea Sommelier”